Friday, December 11, 2009

Salfarina and Samier Solemnisation

Kak Ina was my Ex manager in Tower Records Midvalley. She's like my sister. When she told me that she's getting married, I'm was freak out. She went thru tough journey when it comes to relationship. Well Alhamdulilah she found her soulmate now. Samier is our friend from Topshop Midvalley. He was my 'smoking at tangga' geng. I didnt know that both of them like each other. Samier was transfered to One Utama and Kak Ina left Tower Records. and one day when i went to One Utama i met him. suddenly he ask for Kak Ina's no. Since that they are together. I'm like their Cupid. Yeay! I am so glad that she chose me and Wanie to be her wedding photographer.
to Kak Ina and Samier Selamat Pengantin Baru ! moga kekal hingga akhir hayat.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: